- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself. Continue reading
Of course it is!
Since the fact that I am a teenager, every single little move I make seems to get noticed so my ass must be EXTREMELY glittery for people to notice.
I was nominated for this award by Linda Vernon and I thank her kindly, for this will give me my first chance of a little bit of fun to share with y’all on my new blog.
Here are the rules:
- Name five reasons people hate you
- Name five things you would stick up your ass, if forced
- Next run across a freeway blindfolded
- Then pick your prom court
So let’s get started! Continue reading