- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I was nominated for this award by Little-Emz. She is AMAZING! She has a blog for all her crazy and wonderful dreams called I Dream Crazy Things – A Journey Through My Sleeping Mind. I love to have dreams interpreted and she does a WONDERFUL job of doing it. It is so cool to read what she has dreamt about and the meanings behind the symbols. I have always wanted to keep a dream journal but can never remember my dreams as clearly as Little-Emz. But any who, thank you so very much for this award it means a lot to me :).
Here are my nominees for this award that I have had fun following:
- Linda Vernon Humor
- Running Naked with Scissors
- Momma’s Money Matters
- Domestic Diva
- Kayjai’s Blog
- Meanderings of a Restless Mind
7 things about myself:
- I want to be a nurse
- I have an addiction to Chip Ahoy Cookies
- I was born in Panama City, Panama
- I’m just like my mother
- I’m a military brat
- I’m crazy
- When I was little I had a obsession with belly buttons
Have fun everybody!!